The Angels are asking us to connect with our truth in the month of October. They assure us that we are a spark of Divinity and urge us to take back our power. October begins and ends with a full moon, so its a wonderful opportunity for us to purge and release all that no longer serves us well. Blue moons are rare so avail of the opportunities offered to you. Thank you for tuning in, please hit subscribe if you would like to receive my updates!
Are you ready to connect with the Angels and benefit from their love and healing gifts?
This beautiful workshop is coming to you in the comfort of your own home. It commences on Thursday October 1st from 8-9.30 pm Irish time.
This class has no prerequisites- it is suitable for anyone who love angels and would like to meet and work with the 9 angels of healing: Ariel, Raphael, Gabriel, Celestina, Faith, Cassiel, Daniel, Sarah and Michael).
This course is based on a powerful 4 step process that enables you to energetically connect with the Healing Angels and develop your personal relationship with each of them. I will lead you through the 4 step process each week, which will enable you to gain maximum benefit from each angel of healing.
If you wish to attend on some of the weeks but not all nine weeks, please contact me to arrange that. When you sign up for the full course you will receive a workbook, and then a certificate on completion.
I am looking forward to offering this to you online as I know how powerful it actually is! You may book it under the Workshops tab on my website. www.lightingtheway.ie
Thank you- Therese Mc Auliffe
The Wind in my hair.
This is a short blog that I wrote sitting by the sea in Castlegregory, Co Kerry last week.
What is it?
I can’t see it and yet it blows my hair across my face with great force!
I turn my head and this force blows my hair in the opposite direction, back off my face, to stretch out in mid-air behind me.
I can’t see it, yet I know it is there, moving my hair, the flowers, the leaves and even the sand on the beach.
I ponder and wonder: What else can’t I see or touch that I know to be? Some deep thoughts begin to stir inside of me!
I Breathe in, I Release, I Breathe in again ; I am interacting with this invisible force of air that today has become wind. I am conscious that without it I could not continue my human existence here on earth. A question floats into my mind: What part of me needs to become more conscious, more aware of the interdependence between the universe and I?
Time for reflection and inspiration as I consider my connection with the wind, the sun, the moon, the stars, the water, the earth with all of its inhabitants, plant life etc. My mind drifts as I sit in awe of the natural resources available to mankind. It is time to embrace, take care of, respect, enjoy and appreciate such incredibly amazing gifts.
It is time to thank the abundant earth, the light-keepers, the angels, the guides, the elementals, the crystals and all that support the ongoing conscious evolution of our human experiences.
Let’s join together, raise our flags, rise in numbers to thank Mother Earth. Let’s contribute to the shift in the vibrational frequency of the earth and its inhabitants.
Let’s remember that “We Are The Force Of The Source”.
Just like the wind we can be gentle, loving, kind, soft and productive or we can be overpowering and destructive. We have a choice. It is time for us all to wake up and flood our beautiful planet with love, light, respect, gratitude and reverence for all that is.
Thank you- Therese Mc Auliffe September 2020
Sites Built to Last
Angelic Guidance for September 2020. At the beginning of each month I connect with the angels to bring through guidance for the month ahead.
We are rising in consciousness, all of the upheaval is Divinely guided, even though it may not seem like that from the onset.
Angel Ariel has stepped forth to assure us that it’s the perfect time to release all of the old energies, fear, beliefs, cords etc. Archangel Michael is in to help us to enlarge our auric field, so that we become magnets for more light to enter.
September 2020 is a guided by many angels, especially Angel Ariel, Archangel Michael, Gabriel and Jophiel. They are helping humanity to rise up and embrace their full magnificient selves. It is time to speak up and utilise our power. The energy of abundance is pouring into the planet, time to release vows of poverty and more. It is time to trust and co-create with the love of the universe. It is time to accept yourself, as the powerful being that you are, time to embrace your truth and purpose now.
We are also being asked to really look after the children on the earth.
Personalized readings may be booked on my website.
Thank you- Therese
Dublin, August 23rd 2020
Dublin, August 30th 2020
Co Wicklow, September 20th 2020
Learn to Read Angel Cards
Online, September 26th/27th
Advanced IET August 23rd – Dublin
Healing Angels August 30th- Dublin
Basic IET September 20th- Co Wicklow
Learn to Read Angel Cards- Online September 26/27th (11am-1pm both dates)
Healing Angels- Online for 9 weeks- Commencing on October 1st (8-9.30pm)
Master Instructor IET- Dublin- October 10th/11th
Weekly Intuitive Development- Online- Commencing October 14th (8-9.30pm)
Intermediate IET- Co Wicklow- October 18th
Advanced IET Co Wicklow- November 15th
This article on “Daily Self Care” is what the Angels offered me during a meditation.
1. Gratitude is the best way to set up and also to conclude your day. First thing each morning when you awaken spend a few moments giving thanks and just before sleep make a habit of being grateful for your precious life. When you practice gratitude before sleep you marinate in that vibration and wake up attracting more to you of what you are grateful for. The angels explained to me that once you raise your vibration by being grateful for all that you have in your life, you automatically attract more into your life to be grateful for.
2. Stretch your physical body each morning and allow yourself to feel all of your joints and muscles becoming flexible and free. They say that we can enjoy more of the endless supply of the abundant universe when we are flexible and free.
3. Drink adequate pure still water before a healthy organic breakfast. They explain that our physical body is the house where our soul resides. We have a responsibility to take great care of our body. Keep the physical body nourished with the best possible food, exercise, rest and fluids. 4. Become mindful of your thoughts and correct any thoughts that do not come from the highest part of you. They explain that our thoughts predict our point of attraction and that it is imperative that they are always high quality, positive and empowering. If you notice yourself having any disempowering thoughts, stop yourself at once and reverse those destructive thoughts. . As Lao –Tzu says: Once we correct the mind everything else falls into place.
5. Limit your need for validation each day until eventually you will no longer have the need for it. The angels say that this is possible by trusting in our magnificent self. Each time you become aware of your need for approval, simply breathe into your heart and fill yourself up from the store of peace, joy and love that is at all times available to you. By practicing this exercise you will automatically negate your need for the approval of others.
6. Breathe deeply into your heart centre with the intention of expanding your heart energy. The breath of intention is a healthy snack for the soul, so indulge as often as you can. Allow the breath to nourish you with peace, joy, love and lots of high vibrational energy and watch those lower emotions dissolve and dissipate.
7. Contribute to the happiness of others in your daily life. This may vary greatly from person to person or indeed from day to day but nevertheless it is a must for your own fulfillment in life. Contribution may come in the form of offering your gifs to the world by being a compassionate mother, a fair leader, an honest member of government, a banker, a nurse or any other profession where you feel you are offering the best of you! Reach out to others in a way that’s right for you and offer them the best that you can give.
8. Do your personal best in everything that you think, do and say and feel the joy of it. Feel the blessings that are being offered to you daily in all the simple things that life offers you.
9. Always treat yourself and others with the greatest respect. Avoid the temptation to judge, condemn or criticize yourself or anyone else. By starting with self-love you will open both your heart and your arms to become the support and the light to guide others onto their highest path of truth, beauty, glory and fulfillment. It is through unconditional love of the self always that you open up your soul to shine brightly. This light brightens up your thoughts, your words, your actions and consequently Your Life!
10. Affirm: I am perfect health I am aligned with the flow of the universe I am pure in spirit and mind I am happy, peaceful and loving I am gentle with myself and others I am strong and I am safe I am one with all I am grateful for my life I am love I am Light Divine I am free I am peaceful and I am contented.